Wind or Hail Damage Claims
Are you aware that during a hail or wind storm more than just your vehicles are potentially vulnerable to damage and future repairs? When hail hits, it can damage the roof or covering of your home as well as other personal property and believe it or not most property owners do not know that their properties are exposed to Hail Damages and that their insurance companies should compensate them for any and all hailstorm related damages. Hailstones can be very dangerous, and even the smallest ones can have a debilitating effect on a property. Most of the hail related damage is done to a roof and exterior surfaces. Although some roofs can withstand the hail, often times many roofs cannot.
Every year, Florida is battered by severe storms, with residents and business owners left clearing debris from their property and arranging for repairs. Estimates for repairs after wind or hail damage can be extremely costly.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A HAILSTORM LOSS
- Take interior and exterior photos of your home and personal property (if damaged) before any repair or cleanup is done.
- If you incurred any additional expenses due to the hail damage make sure to keep the receipts
- Try to obtain a copy of your insurance policy and important documents
- Provide prompt notice to your insurance carrier of the damages
- Contact PRIME PUBLIC ADJUSTERS FOR A FREE CONSULTATION AND PROPERTY INSPECTION
DOES HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE INCLUDE HAILD DAMAGE?
Yes, hail damage is mostly covered by homeowner’s insurance. In fact, hail damage is one of the most common homeowner’s insurance claims. Before you make any claims, you first need to inspect if there is indeed damage sustained to your property and especially your roof.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY PROPERTY SUSTAINED ENOUGH HAIL DAMAGE TO FILE A CLAIM WITH MY INSURANCE CARRIER?
Hail damage can be difficult to see. Most often hail does not leave blatant signs of damage to a roof or building. The damage is usually hidden, hard to find or develops over time. Some obvious signs of hail damage to look for are darkened spots on the roof, knocked off roof granules and loose shingles. If hail is driven by high winds, or lasts for several minutes, hidden damage to the roof’s shingles will start to take place. If your roof contains composite materials such as asphalt then the hail damage on your roof could likely worsen. If you believe your home has sustained damage from hail, call PRIME PUBLIC ADJUSTERS for a free property inspection and discuss possible next steps.
WHEN DO YOU NEED TO HIRE A PUBLIC ADJUSTERS?
Here are several examples of situations when you should consider about hiring a Public Adjuster to handle your Fire claim.
- When your insurance company is trying to deny your claim
- When your insurance company insist that the damages to your home are not severe
- When your insurance adjuster is actively misrepresenting their scope findings
- When you don’t know how much damage your property has sustained from the hailstorm
- If you believe your claim was underestimated and underpaid
- If you received the Reservation of Rights letter from your Insurance carrier
- If the Insurance company is demanding you to participate in an Examination Under Oath
- If the Insurance Adjuster has given you a Proof of Loss form to fill out or sign
- If your insurance carrier sent you a letter stating that your claim is currently under investigation or has been ruled a suspicious
- If you Insurance claim examiner is not providing you with an update of your claim within a timely manner
WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE PRIME PUBLIC ADJUSTERS?
Our experienced team of Public Adjusters will handle every step of the Insurance claim process from the beginning to the end so that don’t have to worry about doing anything. we carefully review your policy to determine if the damages that your home sustained during the hailstorm is covered. We will investigate, examine, evaluate and thoroughly document the damage to your home and its contents. We help you identifying the hidden damages that may cause later problems, which may have been missed by your insurance company’s adjuster. We provide a full proof of loss to help maximize the amount you are entitled to recover from your claim, and we negotiate that claim on your behalf to ensure just that the insurance carrier doesn’t underestimate your claim.
We are a true team of professionals that will exhibit both experience and empathy while seamlessly guiding you through the insurance claim process. We will explain every step and details to you so that you are fully aware of what will be happening in your property. Additionally, we may request experts reports such as engineers, architects, accountants, and appraisers to properly adjust and prepare your complex claim.
Let our Public Adjuster represent you throughout the entire claim process and secure the highest settlement.
- New Claim?
- Denied Claim?
- Under Paid Claim?
Contact Us Now!!
Our team of Public Adjusters will sit and discuss with you the claim process and give you instructions on how to mitigate the damages and how to proceed according to your insurance policy.
REQUEST A FREE INSPECTION
WE DON'T GET PAID UNTIL YOU GET PAID.
SOUTH FLORIDA OFFICE
8333 W Mcnab Rd Suite 114,
Tamarac, Fl, 33321
CENTRAL FLORIDA OFFICE
1973 Longwood Lake Mary Rd,
Longwood, Fl, 32750